If you live in Texas, have a car that’s over 10 years old or has failed an emissions test, and you don’t make much money, you could qualify for a $3,500 voucher to be used towards the purchase of a new car. [TCEQ]
More From Consumerist
- Why Did Volkswagen Only Rig Emissions Systems On Diesel Cars?
- VW Offering Owners $2,000 “Loyalty Bonus” For Buying A New Car, Sticking With The Company
- Texas Plumber Sells Truck, Gets Branded A Terrorist
- Volkswagen’s U.S. Chief To Be Grilled On Capitol Hill Tomorrow
- VW To Stop Selling Vehicles Affected By Emissions System Recall