If you live in Texas, have a car that’s over 10 years old or has failed an emissions test, and you don’t make much money, you could qualify for a $3,500 voucher to be used towards the purchase of a new car. [TCEQ]
More From Consumerist
- Texas Plumber Sells Truck, Gets Branded A Terrorist
- Toyota, Nissan Add 6.5 Million Vehicles To Takata Airbag Recall; Honda Expected To Follow Suit
- Why You Should Rethink Buying Gift Cards This Year
- Tesla CEO Says Summer Software Update Could Make The Model S Self-Driving
- Why Are So Many Recent Car Loan Borrowers Missing Payments?