Disgusted with their failure to comply with a state subpoena, Florida Insurance Commissioner has banned Allstate from selling car insurance in the state of Florida. [Tampa Bay’s 10]
More From Consumerist
- What Happens If You Find Your Stolen Car After The Insurance Company Has Paid You For It?
- Loophole Allows Auto-Title Lender To Charge Triple-Digit Interest Rates Despite Law
- Lyft To Pay $300,000 To Resolve Claims It Illegally Operated In Some Areas Of New York
- Car Owner Reunited With Her “First Love” 43 Years After Corvette Stingray Was Stolen
- Germany Bans Uber For Second Time, Fines Company $264,825 For Each Violation