Sprint is laying off several thousand employees, says the Wall Street Journal. Yeah, you know, if there’s one word that always springs to mind when we think of Sprint it’s “overstaffed.” [WSJ]
More From Consumerist
- Sprint Will Stop Offering 2-Year Phone Contracts By The End Of This Year
- Sprint Stops Throttling Data Speeds As Net Neutrality Goes Into Effect
- Sprint Set To Make House Calls With Launch Of “Direct 2 You” Service
- Today’s Bankruptcy Auction Will Decide RadioShack’s Fate
- Sprint Offering A Free Year Of Cell Service To DirecTV Subscribers
« Vegetarian Complains About Chicken Fat In Rice-A-Roni. Response? Sent Free Recipe For "Prize-Winning Meatloaf"