Sprint is laying off several thousand employees, says the Wall Street Journal. Yeah, you know, if there’s one word that always springs to mind when we think of Sprint it’s “overstaffed.” [WSJ]
More From Consumerist
- Sprint Stops Throttling Data Speeds As Net Neutrality Goes Into Effect
- Sprint Set To Make House Calls With Launch Of “Direct 2 You” Service
- Today’s Bankruptcy Auction Will Decide RadioShack’s Fate
- RadioShack Putting Off Paying Rent For Some Stores In Midst Of Restructuring
- RadioShack Proposes Up to $3 Million in Employee Bonuses To Bankruptcy Court
« Vegetarian Complains About Chicken Fat In Rice-A-Roni. Response? Sent Free Recipe For "Prize-Winning Meatloaf"