How to cancel dead parent’s credit cards. Remember that when closing down a deceased relative’s accounts, any outstanding balances are to paid by their estate, not their heirs. [Kiplinger]
More From Consumerist
- 3 Reasons You Might Want To Dump Your Credit Card
- “Checking Your Credit Report Will Hurt Your Credit Score” And 4 Other Credit Myths
- 3 Mistakes To Avoid When Making A Credit Card Balance Transfer
- 3 Ways You Could Be Hurting Your Credit Score Even If You Pay Your Bills On Time
- My Credit Card Interest Rate Is Going Up. What Are My Options?