If you’re looking to invest in mutual funds and avoid capital gains tax, Vanguard Tax Managed International Fund (VTMGX) and Third Avenue Value Fund (TAVFX) are recommended as funds to look into, along with index funds and ETFs (exchange traded funds) in general. [WSJ]
By consumerist.com January 10, 2008
More From Consumerist
- Airports Propose Increasing Facility Fees To Pay For Infrastructure Improvements
- Takata CEO Says Company Will Consider A Victim Compensation Fund
- Who Gives Better Retirement Advice: A Palm Reader Or An Investment Adviser?
- Ohio Senator Proposes Payday Loan Alternative That Allows Consumers To Access Early Tax Credits
- Investor Asks Olive Garden Servers To Be Stingier With Free Breadsticks