Best Buy announced today that they’ll be opening stores in Mexico later this year. We can’t wait for our first story where someone buys a hard drive and opens the box to find it’s been replaced with a piñata. [Reuters]
More From Consumerist
- 5 Reasons Why People Still Buy Stuff From Companies They Hate
- GameStop Decides To Give Employees The Day Off For Thanksgiving
- Most Of The Stuff You Want For Christmas Will Be Cheaper After Christmas
- How Do Video Game Publishers Continue To Get Away With Mistreating Their Customers?
- IKEA Is Testing Small Pick-Up Point Stores In Canada