How many people resolved to be better with money in ’08? Here’s eight reasons to get your debt under control this year. [Bankrate]
More From Consumerist
- Countless Consumers Are Paying Off Someone Else’s Debt Because Of Default Judgments
- Corinthian Students Continue To Wait For Debt Relief As Department Of Ed. Reviews More Than 7,800 Claims
- Current, Former Corinthian College Students Go On “Debt Strike,” Refuse To Pay Private & Federal Loans
- New Jersey Legislation Would Create Student Loan Lottery To Let You Gamble Away Your Debt
- Are Student Loan Forgiveness Programs Just A Free Pass For Grad Students With More Than $100K In Debt?