How many people resolved to be better with money in ’08? Here’s eight reasons to get your debt under control this year. [Bankrate]
More From Consumerist
- Countless Consumers Are Paying Off Someone Else’s Debt Because Of Default Judgments
- Is ActiveHours A True Payday Alternative Or Just Another Too-Good-To-Be-True Letdown?
- Is It Time For Regulators To Stab Zombie Debt Through The Brain?
- Current, Former Corinthian College Students Go On “Debt Strike,” Refuse To Pay Private & Federal Loans
- Are Student Loan Forgiveness Programs Just A Free Pass For Grad Students With More Than $100K In Debt?