The Justice Department is investigating price fixing in the chocolate industry. Mars, Nestle, and Cadbury were contacted after a preliminary analysis showed that the 100 Grand bar actually cost far less than advertised. [Slashfood]
More From Consumerist
- Nestlé Says It Will Remove Artificial Flavors & Colors From Chocolate Products
- Deal With Hershey’s Puts An End To Import Of Cadbury Chocolates
- Dept. Of Justice Investigating Alleged Collusion By Airlines To Keep Ticket Prices High
- Data Breaches Now Cost Companies An Average Of $3.8M
- Find The Nearest Chair, Sit Down: Chocolate Makers Warn Of Impending Global Shortage
« American Airlines Doesn't Care If You Were Rushed To The ER With Appendicitis. You Are A No Show, And Will Receive No Refund.