The Justice Department is investigating price fixing in the chocolate industry. Mars, Nestle, and Cadbury were contacted after a preliminary analysis showed that the 100 Grand bar actually cost far less than advertised. [Slashfood]
More From Consumerist
- Nestle Loses High Court Bid To Trademark KitKat Shape In The UK
- Nestlé Says It Will Remove Artificial Flavors & Colors From Chocolate Products
- Market Research Firm: Cadbury Creme Egg Sales Down £6 Million After Recipe Change Outside Of U.S.
- Nestle Announces Another Change To Supply Chain: All KitKat Chocolate Will Be Sustainably Sourced
- Dept. Of Justice Investigating Alleged Collusion By Airlines To Keep Ticket Prices High
« American Airlines Doesn't Care If You Were Rushed To The ER With Appendicitis. You Are A No Show, And Will Receive No Refund.