Starbucks “Skinny” Drinks apparently taste about how you’d expect them to taste. We’ve never understood the appeal of paying the same amount of money for a large drink that doesn’t taste as good. Why not just buy a smaller size of the good tasting drink? We’ll never understand. [Chicago Tribune via Starbucks Gossip]
More From Consumerist
- Sierra Mist Sweetener Switcharoo Leaves Soda Drinkers Bitter
- Has Starbucks Ended The Era Of Free Drink Coupons?
- Starbucks Wants To Open A Chain Of Even More Upscale Coffee Shops
- Starbucks Increases Prices $0.05 To $0.20 For Many Drinks… Again
- Starbucks Now Testing Super Cute 10-Ounce Mini-Frappuccino