Starbucks “Skinny” Drinks apparently taste about how you’d expect them to taste. We’ve never understood the appeal of paying the same amount of money for a large drink that doesn’t taste as good. Why not just buy a smaller size of the good tasting drink? We’ll never understand. [Chicago Tribune via Starbucks Gossip]
More From Consumerist
- Sierra Mist Sweetener Switcharoo Leaves Soda Drinkers Bitter
- Starbucks Increases Prices $0.05 To $0.20 For Many Drinks… Again
- Turns Out Deep-Fried Coffee Tastes Exactly How It Sounds
- Why Do New Starbucks Drinks Have ‘Chocolatey’ Chips, Not Chocolate?
- Health Group Remakes Iconic Coke Ad With People Suffering From Soda-Related Diseases