Bed Bath And Beyond isn’t doing so well now that you’re having trouble tapping that sweet, sweet home equity to buy 8 zillion thread count sheets. The WSJ says they’re discounting their merchandise heavily to try to tempt you. [WSJ]
More From Consumerist
- Bed Bath & Beyond Is Losing Money On Our Coupon Addiction
- Bed Bath & Beyond Will Change Return Policy For Items Without Receipt
- You Can Now Make Your Own Pepsi At Home With A SodaStream
- Sam’s Club Wants To Shed Its Walmart-Like Persona
- Which Stores Are Open On Thanksgiving And Black Friday, And When?