Consumerist Editor Ben Popken will be on Fox Business News Monday at 12 noon to discuss the changes in store for FICO 08. UPDATE: It looks like our video slave is home today, so if anyone wants to DVR Ben’s appearance and email the video file to firstname.lastname@example.org, we’ll like, make you a cake or something.
By consumerist.com December 31, 2007
More From Consumerist
- FICO Expands Program To Give Millions Of Consumers Free Access To Credit Scores & Reports
- 6 Things To Think About Before Paying $50-$70/Month For PlayStation Vue
- Potential FICO Credit Score Changes Could Hurt, Rather Than Help Some Consumers’ Creditworthiness
- 70% Of Coupon Users Still Use Print Circulars For Savings
- IMAX Demands Website Retract Story That Has Virtually Nothing To Do With IMAX