Texas: 14,800 pounds of stolen ground beef may be contaminated with E. coli, says the USDA. So, uh, just for now, don’t buy any ground beef from the back of a truck. [Reuters]
More From Consumerist
- How Safe Is Your Ground Beef?
- Ranchers Legacy Meat Co. Recalls 1,200 Pounds Of Ground Beef Over E.Coli Contamination
- Tests Find Drug-Resistant Bacteria In 18% Of Conventionally Raised Ground Beef
- Nearly 168,000 Pounds Of Ground Beef Recalled For E. Coli Contamination
- We Tried It: 4 Ways To Cook A Burger That’s Safe To Eat But Doesn’t Taste Like Leather