According to the Consumer Electronics Association, half of US homes already have digital televisions. If you’re not one of them, you’ve got a year to switch—or make sure you hit up this site next Tuesday to get a coupon for a converter. [InformationWeek]
More From Consumerist
- Big Data Is Here To Stay. So Can We Use It To Make Recalls Actually Work?
- American Airlines Will Start Folding US Airways Frequent-Flier Accounts Into AAdvantage Program
- Poll: Most People With Digital Wallets Don’t Bother To Use Them
- Nearly 90% Of Millennials Can’t Stop Looking At Their Phones When Watching TV
- If You Buy The Stuff No One Else Likes, You Just May Be A “Harbinger Of Failure”