According to the Consumer Electronics Association, half of US homes already have digital televisions. If you’re not one of them, you’ve got a year to switch—or make sure you hit up this site next Tuesday to get a coupon for a converter. [InformationWeek]
More From Consumerist
- Big Data Is Here To Stay. So Can We Use It To Make Recalls Actually Work?
- Americans Will Spend $34 Billion On Consumer Electronics This Holiday Season
- If You’re Flying Anywhere Near The Northeast Today Or Tomorrow, Call Your Airline Now
- If You Own Any Of These Types Of Products, Change The Default Password Now
- American Airlines Will Start Folding US Airways Frequent-Flier Accounts Into AAdvantage Program