Whole Foods has expanded last week’s recall of 365 Organic Everyday Value Chocolate Bars to include all 8 varieties, and expanded the Best If Used By date window to any date prior to 11/08/09, because of possible undeclared milk and tree nuts. [FDA]
More From Consumerist
- February Food And Supplement Recall Roundup: Curse Of The Contaminated Cumin
- August Food And Supplement Recall Roundup: Pieces Of A Conveyor Belt?
- October Food And Supplement Recall Roundup: Beware Of Surprise Cheese Curls
- June Food And Supplement Recall Roundup: Dill Pickle Popcorn And Donut Mold
- General Mills Recalls 1.8M Boxes Of Cheerios, Because Gluten-Free Cereal Shouldn’t Include Wheat