Bayer is recalling certain diabetes test strips because they tend to over-report blood glucose level readings by 5 to 17 percent. Affected lots begin with WK7 and then either a D, E, F or G. All other lot numbers are fine and can be used. More information. [Reuters]
By cwalters December 28, 2007
More From Consumerist
- VW To Stop Selling Vehicles Affected By Emissions System Recall
- Toyota, Nissan Add 6.5 Million Vehicles To Takata Airbag Recall; Honda Expected To Follow Suit
- Consumer Reports Suspends “Recommended” Status For Recalled VW Vehicles
- How Safe Is Your Ground Beef?
- Hamburger, Hot Dog Buns Recalled Because Terry Cloth Gloves Aren’t An Approved Ingredient