AOL Moviefone Aks Everyone To Choose Hottest MILF

Question #17 of Moviefone’s year-end poll asks, “Who was the hottest movie star MILF?” At first glance, we were a little surprised to see an all-ages website asking whose mom you’d like to engage in sex with. On the other hand, maybe Moviefone is intentionally an adults-only site—the copy on the front page says, “Vote on your favorite movies, celebrities and nude scene,” and we don’t imagine too many of the “Enchanted” demo is going to have much of an opinion on that last category.

MILF continues to make its way unchecked into our national lexicon, so maybe it’s time we all agree there’s a kid-friendly definition, something like “Mom I’d Like as a Friend.” Unfortunately, that won’t keep us from immediately thinking of Mary Kay Letourneau if we ever hear a 10-year-old innocently say his best friend’s mom is a MILF.

con_jolieismilfqueen.jpgFor the record, Angelina Jolie is winning.

(Thanks to Kory!)

RELATED
Spirit Airlines Holds “MILF Sale,” Denies Having Seen “American Pie”

Comments

1. Pop Socket says:

Angelina Jolie would the favorite in any *ILF contest.

2. phospholipid says:

no cindy? for shame!

3. nutrigm says:

I don’t like to see “MILF” being used on all-age sites and tv shows either. Where do I complain?

4. just_paranoid says:

uh, did i accidently click on jezebel? either way, does angelina even have any of her own kids? i’m calling a technicality on this. lol. on a serious note though, i just don’t see what everybody else see’s in her. i think she looking pretty rough these days. i guess i’m more of a tna guy than lips. especially lips that are so big it makes you look like your a cartoon. of course with her being the leader i’m sure i’ll take some flack for this comment.

5. Quellman says:

@just_paranoid: She does actually have her own children, see at the bottom: [imdb.com]

6. othium says:

I can imagine some kid asking “What’s a MILF?”. Oh wait. No I can’t. Because most kids already know the term.

(I would have voted for Garner myself.)

7. SacraBos says:

@just_paranoid: No, you’ve got a point. She was hot in Hackers and Tomb Raider, but she’s showing some signs of wear and tear. Probably not the best list of hot actress moms.

But for next year: Jessica Alba ’08!

8. vanilla-fro says:

@just_paranoid: thank you. I thought I was all alone in not thinking she was hot. and to sacrabos, amen on that.

9. ARPRINCE says:

It’s close between Jen and Angelina for me. Either way, both are MILFlicious. And yeah, I thought I was looking at Jezebel site too.

10. FLConsumer says:

Is this where the popular word motherf*cker in the African-American vernacular comes from?

11. JustRunTheDamnBallBillick. says:

Ive heard young kids use it in the grocery store once. It was shocking at the time, but I think MILF is here to stay. Much like FUBAR I think the original definition has been corrupted to drop the dirty word from general usage and is now more a slang word for -hot mom-.

12. Tank says:

i’d choose the first of those 5 listed above that agreed. hell, i’d just about choose anyone that agreed. just sayin…

13. Curiosity says:

@JustRunTheDamnBallBillick.: I am just curious what the revised acronym would be (bowdlerized FUBAR = Fouled Up Beyond All Recognition): “Mother I would like to ________”

14. GothamGal says:

What is annoying is that there is no DILF. I guess only men vote in online surveys?

15. MaliBoo Radley says:

@GothamGal:

Nah, it’s just the most women (myself included) don’t get hung up about whether or not a guy is a Dad. Guys seem to get off on this whole “hot mom” thing.

Besides, I do see plenty of site with voting for the Hottest Actor (read: guy I’d like to fellate etc).

16. GothamGal says:

@radleyas:

Well men get hung up on anything. They could have Woman With Best Feet or Sexiest Woman’s Pinky. It’s still sexist and stupid to have on Moviefone. I don’t want to vote for that when I’m using their free services to see what time the atheist movie, The Golden Compass, starts.

17. MaliBoo Radley says:

@GothamGal:

Well, you should write to Moviefone and voice your concerns.

As for The Golden Compass … Bah! That’s movie has had all the truly Atheist material stripped out. Blah. The books were far superior and featured the full message.

18. ElizabethD says:

@curiosity:

Ha ha…. “Mother I would like to …fondle”? “…fancy”? “…fool wit'”?

19. erica.blog says:

@othium: I once had my toddler ask what it meant when I was putting her into the car and an asshole walking by yelled it at me.

20. gamaliel says: