Should you go cash only to deal with a debt addiction? It can’t hurt. [The Simple Dollar]
More From Consumerist
- New Jersey Legislation Would Create Student Loan Lottery To Let You Gamble Away Your Debt
- Is It Time For Regulators To Stab Zombie Debt Through The Brain?
- Chase Credit Card Settlement Halts Collections On 528,000 Accounts
- “Checking Your Credit Report Will Hurt Your Credit Score” And 4 Other Credit Myths
- Current, Former Corinthian College Students Go On “Debt Strike,” Refuse To Pay Private & Federal Loans