Circuit City posted a rather large loss this quarter, $207.3 million, up from $20.4 million a year ago. Stocks fell nearly 21% on the news. We went into a Circuit City a few years ago and remember it as being overwhelmingly gray in color. [CNN Money]
More From Consumerist
- Is The RadioShack Brand Name Even Worth Anything?
- Airbnb Pays “Tens Of Millions” To San Francisco To Settle Hotel Tax Bill
- New York Seeking $180M In Lawsuit Accusing UPS Of Shipping Untaxed Cigarettes
- Report: Nearly Four Million Workers Had Wages Garnished For Consumer Debts In 2013
- Airline Baggage Fees Bring In Nearly $1B In Three Months, Ticket Sales Still Top Revenue-Maker