Over Thanksgiving, five United Airlines workers had to go the hospital for nausea and vomiting after eating the company-provided turkey dinner. “There were questions about whether the turkey smelled quite right,” said Don Wolfel, the president of Aircraft Mechanics Fraternal Association Local 4, “The popular opinion was that it didn’t.” [AP]
By consumerist.com December 18, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Mechanics Say American Airlines Pressured Them To Commit Maintenance Fraud
- Boston Market: Official Caterer Of People Stuck At Work On Thanksgiving
- Medics Check Passengers On United Airlines Flight After Cabin Pressure Issue Forces Emergency Landing
- Poultry Pros: Avian Flu Outbreak Could Impact This Year’s Thanksgiving Feasts
- Turkey Talk: What Do Labels Like “Young,” “Fresh” And “Natural” Actually Mean?