37signals, the company behind the affordable online project management service Basecamp, has some of the fastest customer service we’ve ever seen: twice over the past year, they’ve responded in near-real-time to support questions with helpful, non-canned responses. We’re so used to big companies that sacrifice customer service in the name of profit, or small companies that aren’t prepared to handle queries, that it’s nice to come across a company that does it well. [37signals]
More From Consumerist
- Cablevision CEO: Pay-TV Is The “Milk & Eggs” Of His Business; Internet Is The “Soda & Chips”
- T-Mobile Adds Amazon Video To Binge On, Claims Users Are Streaming Twice As Much
- AT&T CEO Really Doesn’t Want To Hear Your Suggestions. At All
- Why Can’t I Reach A Live Human Being At Uber When I Need To?
- 5 Empty Promises Comcast Has Made About Time Warner Cable Merger & One Promise They Won’t Make