Whole Foods is recalling its 365 Organic Everyday Value™ Swiss Milk Chocolate Bars with Rice Crisps, 3-ounce size, with a Best If Used By date of 11/21/07, because the batch may contain undeclared hazelnuts, walnuts, and pecans. [FDA]
By cwalters December 17, 2007
More From Consumerist
- February Food And Supplement Recall Roundup: Curse Of The Contaminated Cumin
- December Food And Supplement Recall Roundup – Diet Drugs Are Not Bee Pollen
- August Food And Supplement Recall Roundup: Pieces Of A Conveyor Belt?
- June Food And Supplement Recall Roundup: Dill Pickle Popcorn And Donut Mold
- Wegmans Recalls Walnut Halves & Pieces Over Possible Salmonella Contamination