Hot Consumerist Forums Threads

• Reader goes to a restaurant, patrons at the next table reek of cologne/perfume. What would you do?
  • Reader’s family member employed by a big box retailer gets hurt at work. What are his options?
  • Consumerist Forums administrator Jay sounds off on Harmon Kardon Soundsticks II computer speakers. Check out the review.
  • Reader tries to cancel their Verizon service at the end of the contract. Verizon says by adding minutes in September the reader’s contract was automatically renewed. Reader says WTF?!
  • Comments

1. olderbudwizer says:

Funny, most people focus on asking to be moved – why doesn’t anyone who is mid-meal ask for the offenders to be moved, since they were seated most recently?

2. faust1200 says:

Just a reminder than you can get to the forums via [consumeristforums.com] Have a safe and happy Christmahanukwanzica.

3. JKinNYC says:

@faust1200: Christhanukwanzstice is more correct :)

4. csdiego says:

Do we really want restaurants to bar people for wearing too much cologne? If you can’t handle the fragrance on someone at the next table, you can’t handle life. Stock up on canned goods and fluorescent bulbs and barricade yourself in your basement.

5. Buran says:

I can’t get the Verizon link to load.

6. ExtraCelestial says:

@csdiego:
      ROFL!!! I really wish more people thought like you.

7. timsgm1418 says:

as someone that is highly allergic to most perfumes I would have had to leave. My throat actually closes up and I have to get outside fast and use an inhaler, that’s my worst reaction, the more “milder” one is a migraine. If people can smell your perfume after you leave, you have too much on. If you smell so bad you need that much perfume, take a shower, really it works