Fewer borrowers will qualify for mortgage insurance, due to tightened restrictions following the subprime meltdown.[CNNMoney]
More From Consumerist
- Why Are So Many Recent Car Loan Borrowers Missing Payments?
- Reverse Mortgage Complaints Show Consumers Confused By Loan Terms
- Wells Fargo Breached 2010 Mortgage Settlement, Must Work To Provide Homeowner Assistance
- First-Time Homebuyers May Only Need 3% Down Payment, But It Won’t Be A Cakewalk
- You May Soon Need Less Of A Down-Payment To Buy A Home