Donna Tillman won a new Pontiac GTO coupe on The Price Is Right. The car she received was a different model that had, according to her mechanic, “major damage to its frame that had been repaired and concealed.” [Reuters]
More From Consumerist
- Advocates Push NHTSA For Answers Regarding Airbag Recall, Remedy Effectiveness
- What’s The Most-Ticketed Car In America?
- Southwest Airlines Receives Yet Another Fine Related To Aircraft Repairs
- My VW Was Recalled For Emissions Issues In April, Does That Mean It’s Fixed?
- Arizona Sues GM For $3B, Claiming Auto Maker Defrauded Consumers