A critical look at the veracity of the claims mentioned in “Mandatory Binding Arbitration Means Alleged Halliburton Rapists Could Go Free” [Overylawyered]
By consumerist.com December 16, 2007
More From Consumerist
- FTC Affirms Consumers’ Right To Go To Court Over Warranty Disputes
- 12 Things We Learned From The New York Times’ Investigative Report On Arbitration
- Will New Owner Of Everest University, WyoTech Continue With Old Owner’s Sketchy Practice?
- Marching Band Delivers Petition To Citi Asking Banks To “Revoke License To Steal”
- Legislation Would End Forced Arbitration In Student Enrollment Agreements