Walmart Pulls "Credit Card" Panties

Walmart has pulled the prostitution panties, according to Fox News.

The panties, which were sold in the juniors department, seemed to suggest that girls don’t need money, they just need a sugar daddy — in this case Santa Claus.

The hipster briefs — carrying the slogan “Who needs credit cards …” on the front and “When you have Santa” on the derriere — caused an uproar among parents, who called for the $2.96 drawers to be pulled off the racks.

“We have directed our stores to remove this merchandise from our shelves,” Linda Brown Blakely, a spokeswoman for Wal-Mart, told FOXNews.com Wednesday.

Oh my, we didn’t know about the Santa part. Gross! Do not be that friendly with Santa! Milk and cookies is all you should be giving him, young lady. Who knew Santa was such a perv?

Wal-Mart Yanks Pink ‘Credit Card’ Panties Off Shelves [FoxNews] (Thanks, John!)
(Photo:Feministing)

PREVIOUSLY: Walmart “Junior” Panties Suggest That Your Genitals Are Better Than Credit Cards

Comments

1. joopiter says:

Time for Nazi Death Head Watch, Part 2: Prostitution Panties Boogaloo.

2. bonzombiekitty says:

*sings* I saw mommy- uh… my little sister kissi… umm… f****** santa claus underneath the mistletoe last night.

3. Falconfire says:

If it was not bad enough…

They dont even LOOK like they would be Christmas themed…

4. SaveMeJeebus says:

@joopiter: I’m sure this will help the site get through the post-holiday news slump. I may go snap a picture or two this weekend to see if they are still around just to spite y’all.

5. MeOhMy says:

I found the problem – they aren’t taking this seriously!

6. Underpants Gnome says:

“Since Walmart has chosen to pull these panties from their shelves, we can only assume that a tsunami of pantie sighting pictures will soon be washing up on the shores of our inbox. (That sounds really dirty, doesn’t it?)”

Can we hold a contest for the best excuse given to a security guard or cop about the reason for taking pictures in the juniors undergarments section of a walmart?

7. Sucko-T says:

You should have titled this story
    “Wal-Mart Pulls Down Panties”

8. stavs says:

Is this going to be like the Nazi T-Shirt thing where every other story is about how the Walmart in ANYTOWN still has them on the shelf? I hope not.

9. BlondeGrlz says:

@strum40: You just made soda come out my nose!

10. freshyill says:

This underwear offends me not nearly as much as the people who would actually purchase something so tacky.

11. Project Thanatos says:

Santa be pimpin.

12. Blueskylaw says:

@strum40:
    Classy Title. Thanks for the lunch break laugh.

13. PølάrβǽЯ says:

What’s really messed up is that Wal-Mart sells clothes promoting the whoring of our teens (these undies, the entire MK&A line)and R-rated movies, but no explicit-lyric CDs?

“So if you want to kill, cuss, or fuck, you can do it in our clothes and in our movies, but you have to listen to good clean wholesome music while you do it.”

14. Tank says:

please forward those pix to me (i’m assuming of course, the young ladies modeling them will be at least 18)

15. JustinAche says:

@Underpants Gnome: I wish we could vote best comment awards…that was just great

16. olivia2.0 says:

Honestly, having the Santa bit on the back actually makes it a little better. Before it made it sound like you don’t need credit cards if you have, um, you know, whatever it is that is under those panties. It’s still bad, but it was way worse!

17. kris in seattle says:

I WILL go tomorrow and try to find a pair of these.

18. spinachdip says:

@SaveMeJeebus: What we need are panties with an obscure Nazi design promoting prostitution, made with lead paint and tainted meat, marked with a “sale” sign indicating a price increase. The thing will be too powerful to pull from shelves.

19. MexiFinn says:

Are those little dots on the edges crabs?

20. mechugena says:

@SPINACHDIP: The ideal outfit (for a woman of course) is those panties with the Nazi t-shirt!

21. Narockstar says:

The implied prostitution I can handle, it’s the confusing grammar that I can’t stand.

22. liquisoft says:

At first I was like “who cares,” but then I got to the part where you mention they were in the juniors department. These were done in poor taste.

23. Narockstar says:

Oh, I didn’t see that back. Well, it still needs a question mark. And now I’m imagining Santa wearing them, so, thanks for that.

24. bhall03 says:

This should take about 6 months, with nightly restocking of the removed offending garments occurring for the first 2 months or so…

25. gingerCE says:

I knew I should’ve bought those panties while I could’ve! I thought they were kinda cute–though I liked them better without the Santa message on the back.

With the notoriety, I bet these panties are going on ebay for bucks. Sigh.

26. RandomHookup says:

I knew Santa was a horndog once I was old enough to read the cartoons in the Playboy Xmas edition.

27. XianZomby says:

@spinachdip: Well, the panties may not contain tainted meat, but they might contain forbidden fruit.

28. spinachdip says:

@liquisoft: Well, it would’ve been a great way to teach teenage girls about fiscal responsibility if not for the Santa message.

29. spinachdip says:

@XianZomby: I just realized tainted meat + panties + WalMart clientele = horrible, horrible mental imagery. Ugh.

30. rdm24 says:

As eager as I am to bitch-slap walmart and trashy girls, I got a totally different read on these panties (that they are against wreckless shopping). But I think I’m alone in that!

31. geekiscool says:

I think that the santa thing makes it LESS creepy to tell you the truth. Like, if it was on a T-shirt it would be a normal thing…

32. ElizabethD says:

@joopiter:

LOL — so true. Fire up the camera phones, peeps!

From Nazi death’s head tees for youth to preteen ho undies: WalMart does it all for the “whut?” generation.

33. cde says:

//Milk and cookies is all you should be giving him, young lady.//
    The panties are ENCOURAGING them to give Santa their cookies…. Santa would be the one giving the milk though >;D

34. Tonguetied says:

I wonder if there will still be some on the shelves several months from now along with the Nazi tees.

35. gingerCE says:

@rdm24: That’s what I thought at first too–they were against getting into debt panties–the message on the back ruins that thought. They’re better without anything the Santa reference.

36. econobiker says:

Boy, they really are taking the ‘Ho out of Santas elves…

37. STrRedWolf says:

Well, given that Santa’s got his wife or thousands of elves (and I hear black elves are called brownies for some strange reason)…

…it makes you wonder…

38. bradlevinson says:

I wonder how long it will take for these to get off of the shelves.

If it’s anything like the Nazi t-shirt, it’ll take many weeks.

Hope you guys follow this story and keep on it!