If you’re facing foreclosure, you can call 888-995-HOPE and get free advice from non-profit counselors about how to save your house or at least minimize the damage.
By consumerist.com December 12, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Pat Robertson’s Description Of How Reverse Mortgages Work Isn’t Accurate
- FTC Halts Mortgage Relief Operation Targeting Consumers In Foreclosure
- Bank Of America’s Laughable Defense For 5 Years Of Unwanted Robocalls
- Meet The Anti-Gas Baby Bottle, The Smart Flower Pot & The $40 Web-Connected 9 Volt Battery
- The $100 Carry-On Bag Fee & Other Airline Charges You Can Avoid