If you’re facing foreclosure, you can call 888-995-HOPE and get free advice from non-profit counselors about how to save your house or at least minimize the damage.
By consumerist.com December 12, 2007
More From Consumerist
- South Dakota Ghost Town Is Still On The Market, Could Be Yours For A Mere $250,000
- West Virginia Woman Sues Wells Fargo Over Alleged Home Loan Modification Misrepresentations
- FTC Halts Mortgage Relief Operation Targeting Consumers In Foreclosure
- Comcast Can Interrupt Your Web Browsing With Warnings About Potentially Illegal File-Sharing
- 5 Ways To Improve Your Finances With Minimal Effort