China will allow US food inspectors to be posted inside its factories. No doubt the factory owners will adapt by processing food outside the factory. [NYT]
More From Consumerist
- Fill Up Your Car With Unusable, Unused Syracuse China Dishes For $10
- Feds: Slaughterhouse Switched Out Unhealthy Cattle Heads During Inspectors’ Lunch Breaks
- Bag Of Fresh Spinach Includes Free Dead Mouse
- California Slaughterhouse Co-Owner Pleads Guilty To Processing Cattle With Cancer
- How Safe Is Your Ground Beef?