Recalls: Oceanic and AERIS SCUBA Regulators (drowning), Trader Joe’s Pinjur (small pieces of glass), Eclipse® 1175e Elliptical Trainers (falling), WEE CHI Ceramic Hairstyling Irons (fire, burn), Gamenamics Air-Powered Hockey Tables (burn), AtHome America Four-wick Decorative Candles (fire), QVC Cook’s Essential Electric Toasters (fire).
More From Consumerist
- January Recall Roundup: Watch Out For Melted Monkeys
- December Recall Roundup: Nobody Likes A Melted Battery Charger
- August Recall Roundup – Beware Of Toppling Bar Stools
- 59,203 Pounds Of Trader Joe’s And Al Fresco Chicken Sausage May Be Seasoned With Plastic Shards
- Hewlett-Packard Recalls Nearly 6 Million Power Cords Because Melting Doesn’t Charge The Computer