It’s good, it’s bad, it’s good and now, high consumption of red meat is correlated with increased risk of cancer. [Reuters]
More From Consumerist
- We Tried It: 4 Ways To Cook A Burger That’s Safe To Eat But Doesn’t Taste Like Leather
- Town Successfully Grills 100-Foot Of Unbroken Bratwurst In Preparation For 200-Foot Attempt
- Can New McDonald’s CEO Turn Tide Against Antibiotic Abuse In Farm Animals?
- Appeals Court: Insurance Doesn’t Have To Pay For 2008 Burrito Recall
- How Safe Is Your Ground Beef?