It’s good, it’s bad, it’s good and now, high consumption of red meat is correlated with increased risk of cancer. [Reuters]
More From Consumerist
- Cargill Says It Will Stop Using Antibiotics To Fatten Up Turkeys, But Do They Mean It?
- Even 3-Year-Olds Know No One Should Be Stuck In A Hot Car
- Town Successfully Grills 100-Foot Of Unbroken Bratwurst In Preparation For 200-Foot Attempt
- Can New McDonald’s CEO Turn Tide Against Antibiotic Abuse In Farm Animals?
- Appeals Court: Insurance Doesn’t Have To Pay For 2008 Burrito Recall