Morning Deals

• Barnes & Noble: Coupon for 40%-off for membership card members when you buy with Mastercard in-store.
  • Omaha Steaks: 4 (5 oz.) Top Sirloins, 4 (4 oz.) Boneless Pork Chops, 2 (4.5 oz.) Stuffed Sole with Scallops and Crab, 8 (3 oz.) Gourmet Franks, 4 (4 oz.) Boneless Chicken Breasts, 4 (5.75 oz.) Stuffed Baked Potatoes for $49.99
  • Amazon: George Foreman GGR50B Indoor/Outdoor Grill for $49.99
  • Highlights From Dealhack

• Brookstone: Clearance Savings of up to 80% off Outlet Items
  • Office Depot: Maxx Digital Portable GPS Nav System $100
  • B&H Photo: Sansa Connect 4GB WiFi MP3 Music Player $80
  • Comments

1. bsankr says:

Office Depot also has SanDisk Cruzers on sale until Dec. 15. I picked up three 1GB for $9.99/ea.

[www.officedepot.com]

2. karlrove says:

Someone translate the Barnes and Noble thing for me: do I need their member card to use this discount or just a Mastercard?

3. Smashville says:

I don’t do business with Omaha Steaks…order and they’ll never stop
      calling at all hours day and night. And if you ask them to stop,
      they’ll tell you they can’t because you have a previous business
      relationship.

4. formatc says:

@Smashville: I order from Omaha Steaks frequently, most commonly from those phone calls. They only call about once every two months and it’s timed fairly well to when I’m running low and need to restock. With the specials they run like the one mentioned, it often comes out cheaper than most large supermarkets. As an added bonus the steak usually tastes better too. I split my meat purchases between Omaha Steaks for basic cuts and a local butcher for anything special and it works out well.

5. Slothrob says:

@karlrove: You need both, a Member card and a MasterCard

6. Morgan says:

@karlrove: Just to be clear: you need to be a B&N member, but you don’t need a B&N Mastercard; a regular Mastercard will do.

7. edisonblvd says:

Shipped price on the Omaha deal is $64.98, and you get 8 free 4 oz burgers with your order.

8. Sian says:

Can’t support Omaha’s contact and advertising policies. There’s plenty of other places to buy frozen, overpriced meat.

9. gingerCE says:

I am gonna use the BN coupon. I have a membership and I have a BN mastercard. They actually just had an offer for those with the BN mastercard get 50% off any item. However, this coupon is just good for a book and you can use any mastercard.