Credit cards and banks are starting to let people charge their rent or mortgage on your credit card. Great for earning rewards points or frequent flyer miles, but it’s only a good idea if you can pay off your credit card in full every month. [NYT]
By consumerist.com December 8, 2007
More From Consumerist
- The Southwest Rapid Rewards Points Disaster: A Cautionary Tale
- 4 Things To Think About Before Paying Your Taxes With A Credit Card
- Store-Branded Credit Cards Charge Upwards Of 29% Interest
- Why Do I Still Have To Write A Check To Pay My Rent?
- Gasoline Credit Cards Might Not Be Worth The Hassle, High Interest Rates