Credit cards and banks are starting to let people charge their rent or mortgage on your credit card. Great for earning rewards points or frequent flyer miles, but it’s only a good idea if you can pay off your credit card in full every month. [NYT]
By consumerist.com December 8, 2007
More From Consumerist
- 3 Reasons You Might Want To Dump Your Credit Card
- 5 Signs That You Shouldn’t Be Using Credit Cards
- “Checking Your Credit Report Will Hurt Your Credit Score” And 4 Other Credit Myths
- 4 Things To Think About Before Paying Your Taxes With A Credit Card
- Why Do I Still Have To Write A Check To Pay My Rent?