According to the Missouri Department of Weights and Measures, 2% of all gas pumps sell the wrong amount of gas. The error usually benefits the consumer. [KMBC]
More From Consumerist
- Missouri Auto Dealers Sue State For Letting Tesla Sell Directly To Consumers
- Gasoline Credit Cards Might Not Be Worth The Hassle, High Interest Rates
- A Bad Idea Gets Even Worse When Lit Candle In Car Sparks Fire At Gas Station
- Is Whole Foods Still Overcharging California Customers?
- Cheap Gas Prices Could Mean Travel Headaches This Labor Day Weekend