The Six Sins of “Greenwashing,” how companies try to fool customers into thinking they’re more environmentally responsible than they really are. [TerraChoice]
More From Consumerist
- “Sustainability Leader” Badges On Walmart Products Don’t Mean Items Are Good For Environment
- This Sounds Familiar: Albertsons, Jewel-Osco, ACME, Shaw’s Hit By Second Credit Card Data Breach
- Here’s A Bunch Of Stuff Companies Promised This Year, But Will They Keep Their Word?
- Comcast Spends $110k On Award Dinner For FCC Commissioner, Doesn’t See Why Anyone Thinks That’s A Problem
- Columnist Calls Comcast CEO’s Mom On Behalf Of Jerked-Around Customers; Actually Gets Stuff Done