The Six Sins of “Greenwashing,” how companies try to fool customers into thinking they’re more environmentally responsible than they really are. [TerraChoice]
More From Consumerist
- “Sustainability Leader” Badges On Walmart Products Don’t Mean Items Are Good For Environment
- Here’s A Bunch Of Stuff Companies Promised This Year, But Will They Keep Their Word?
- Reminder: Deferred Interest Credit Cards Aren’t All They’re Cracked Up To Be
- Hipster Dad Version Of Hamburglar Fails To Sell McDonald’s Sirloin Burgers
- Campbell’s Changes Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe: Cuts Artificial Flavors, Celery & Onions