Sergeants SentryPro XFC flea treatment gives pets Pyrethrin Toxicity, causing them to vomit and not be able to walk, and in one case, a dog died. Petco still has the stuff on its shelves. [Gibberish Is My Native Language]
More From Consumerist
- Owner Accuses Petco Groomer Of Leaving Dog To Die Of Heat Stroke
- Petco Responds To Grooming Death Accusation, Says Drying Cages Aren’t Heated
- Petco Says It’s Pulled All China-Made Jerky Treats As Fear Of Pet Sickness Looms
- Petco Stops Use Of Kennel Dryers, Fires Groomers Caring For Dog Who Died
- Will Pet Stores Stop Selling Puppies Entirely?