Today’s most popular headlines are Maybe Landlord Will Fix Ceiling After It Collapses? (5,003 views today), 9 Better, Cheaper Ways To Search Amazon (4,352) and ING Direct: Oops You Don’t Have Any Money (3,885). Today’s most discussed stories are ING Direct: Oops You Don’t Have Any Money (42 comments), Maybe Landlord Will Fix Ceiling After It Collapses? (40) and McDonald’s Advertises On Elementary School Report Cards (40).
By consumerist.com December 6, 2007
Tagged With: Stats Feed
More From Consumerist
- Should A Landlord Be Allowed To Repeatedly Offer Buyout Offers To Resistant Tenants?
- After 25 Years, Chicago Landlords Continue Rampant Illegal Discrimination Against Section 8 Vouchers
- Why Do I Still Have To Write A Check To Pay My Rent?
- New Jersey Mayors “Concerned” That Verizon FiOS Buildout Seems To Be Skipping The Low-Income Areas
- Sprint Expands “Direct 2 You” House Call Service To Four More Cities