Today’s most popular headlines are Maybe Landlord Will Fix Ceiling After It Collapses? (5,003 views today), 9 Better, Cheaper Ways To Search Amazon (4,352) and ING Direct: Oops You Don’t Have Any Money (3,885). Today’s most discussed stories are ING Direct: Oops You Don’t Have Any Money (42 comments), Maybe Landlord Will Fix Ceiling After It Collapses? (40) and McDonald’s Advertises On Elementary School Report Cards (40).
By consumerist.com December 6, 2007
Tagged With: Stats Feed
More From Consumerist
- Should A Landlord Be Allowed To Repeatedly Offer Buyout Offers To Resistant Tenants?
- This Is Probably The Best Pop Song Ever Written About Today’s Failed iOS 8 Update
- Why Do I Still Have To Write A Check To Pay My Rent?
- L.A. Warning Airbnb Hosts About Their Tax-Collecting Obligations
- NYC Commission: Apartment Building’s Policy Barring Lower-Paying Tenants From Gym May Be Discriminatory