Is Netflix costing the post office millions of dollars with its poorly-designed DVD mailers? Um, sort of. [Machinist]
More From Consumerist
- Netflix Killed Off Saturday DVD Deliveries In Early June And No One Noticed Until Now
- Why Are The Netflix Episodes Of ‘Friends’ Shorter Than Those Included In My DVD Set?
- Netflix Customers Waiting A Very Long Time For Baffling Array Of DVDs
- Verizon, Netflix Stepping Up Battle To Blame Each Other For Poor Streaming Service
- Netflix To FCC: You Should Block The AT&T/DirecTV Merger Unless Conditions Are Added