RECALLS: Metromint flavors Peppermint, Spearmint, Orangemint, and Lemonmint (Bacillus cereus contamination), Ameriwood Entertainment Centers (collapsing killed child), Bell Collectible Mini Helmets (lead), Black & Decker® brand Infrawave™ Toasters (fire), Nordic Track and Reebok Inversion Benches (falling).
More From Consumerist
- Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream Recalls All Products, Closes Scoop Shops Over Possible Listeria Contamination
- December Recall Roundup: Nobody Likes A Melted Battery Charger
- Blue Bell Workers Speak Out About Gross Conditions
- Blue Bell Creameries Beefs Up Investigation Into Cause Of Listeria Contamination, Two More Illnesses Reported
- January Recall Roundup: Watch Out For Melted Monkeys