A reader reports that Tmobile customers can access their accounts again over the phone and internet again. Previously, the giant West Coast storm had knocked the system out of commission.
More From Consumerist
- How Dropping Phone, TV Service From AT&T Bundle Resulted In 3-Year Collection Hell For Customer
- AT&T To Pay $25M To Settle FCC Investigation Into Call Center ID Theft
- This Graph May Explain Why Cable Companies Aren’t Rushing To Get Into Standalone Streaming
- FCC Launches New, User-Friendly Help And Complaints Site For Consumers
- These 2 Charts From Comcast Show Why Net Neutrality Is Vital