A reader reports that Tmobile customers can access their accounts again over the phone and internet again. Previously, the giant West Coast storm had knocked the system out of commission.
More From Consumerist
- FCC: 911 Outage Affected 11 Million People, Could Have Been Prevented
- Amazon Building Warehouses Everywhere, Hopes Christmas Gifts Actually Arrive By Christmas
- How Dropping Phone, TV Service From AT&T Bundle Resulted In 3-Year Collection Hell For Customer
- ID Thieves Don’t Need PINs To Withdraw Cash From Debit Cards Stolen From Home Depot
- AT&T To Pay $25M To Settle FCC Investigation Into Call Center ID Theft