A reader reports that Tmobile customers can access their accounts again over the phone and internet again. Previously, the giant West Coast storm had knocked the system out of commission.
More From Consumerist
- This Graph May Explain Why Cable Companies Aren’t Rushing To Get Into Standalone Streaming
- AT&T To Pay $25M To Settle FCC Investigation Into Call Center ID Theft
- Comcast Must Pay $33M To Settle Charges It Listed 75,000 Unlisted Phone Numbers
- These 2 Charts From Comcast Show Why Net Neutrality Is Vital
- Comcast Tests Program That Proactively Calls Customers To Fix Problems