Washington Mutual forecloses on man who made every single mortgage payment, but the banks somehow misplaced his check and papers so oops we’re going to foreclose on you anyway. [Baltimore Sun]
By consumerist.com December 3, 2007
More From Consumerist
- DOJ Sues Quicken Loans Over Improperly Underwritten Mortgages
- “Incorrect Keystroke” Allows Comcast To Withdraw $500 From Non-Customer’s Bank Account
- Bank Of America, Wells Fargo Top List Of Most Complained About Mortgage Issuers
- Why Do I Still Have To Write A Check To Pay My Rent?
- Bank Of America Must Pay Family $1 Million For 5 Years Of Unwanted Robocalls