I was going through old posts and realized that on “Delta Wants Me To Rebook For A Later Flight Because I’m One Minute Late,” I never said why I got there only 44 minutes before departure instead of 45. So here it is: the car service was 20 minutes late, and we hit traffic. Cheers.
By consumerist.com December 3, 2007
More From Consumerist
- This Is Getting Old: Another Flight Diverted Over Reclining Seat Spat
- If You’re Flying Anywhere Near The Northeast Today Or Tomorrow, Call Your Airline Now
- Delta Flight Evacuated At JFK Airport After Bomb Threat Called In
- American Airlines Super Sorry About Leaving Passenger On Hold For 6 Hours
- Delta Air Lines Passenger Arrested For Allegedly Assaulting Flight Crew Members, Police Officer