Comcast is not interested in bidding on a chunk of the soon-to-be auctioned 700mhz wireless spectrum. [Reuters]
More From Consumerist
- FCC To Dish: No, You Are Not A Small Business, You May Not Use Small Business Discounts
- Comcast CFO Says Failure Of Time Warner Cable Merger Is “Blessing In Disguise”
- Verizon Expanding LTE Networks, Ever-So-Slowly Doing Away With 3G
- Add Comcast To The List Of Rumored Merger Partners For T-Mobile
- Could Comcast Try To Buy Netflix Or T-Mobile If Time Warner Cable Deal Fails?