United Airlines and a bunch of other airlines raise fares $20. [Chicago Tribune]
More From Consumerist
- Report: Despite Lower Fuel Costs And Ebola Fears, Many Airlines Just Raised Base Fares
- Frontier Increasing Checked Baggage Fees By $5 To $10 Starting May 1
- United Airlines, Orbitz Ask Court To Stop Site From Selling “Hidden City” Tickets
- United Blames Ridiculously Cheap First-Class Fares On Software Glitch, Won’t Honor Those Tickets
- What Happens To Your Plane Ticket When There’s A Death In The Family?