A reader notes that while his E*Trade bank-to-bank transfers usually take 2-3 days, now they’re taking 5. Hm, in light of their recent stock plummeting, could they be trying to scrape up a little extra interest?
More From Consumerist
- N.C. Homeowners Wonder How Banks Could Disappear Charlotte’s NASCAR Debt While Taking Their Houses
- Fifth Third Bank Backtracks On Its Pledge To End Payday Loans
- Banks Want To Robocall You When It’s Important, But Not Important Enough To Speak To A Human
- The Other Danger Of Online Payday Loans: Identity Theft
- Fax Machines Refuse To Die, So These Companies Bridge The Gap