A reader notes that while his E*Trade bank-to-bank transfers usually take 2-3 days, now they’re taking 5. Hm, in light of their recent stock plummeting, could they be trying to scrape up a little extra interest?
More From Consumerist
- Fitbit Charge Users Report Worse Battery Life After Firmware Upgrade
- Why Do I Still Have To Write A Check To Pay My Rent?
- Fax Machines Refuse To Die, So These Companies Bridge The Gap
- Payment Processor Pleads Guilty After Allowing Fake Payday Lenders To Raid Bank Accounts
- The Other Danger Of Online Payday Loans: Identity Theft