More than one reader noticed a remarkable similarity between FTC repeat offender and infomercial king Kevin Trudeau and Dallas do-gooder Bobby Ewing—er, Patrick Duffy. Which makes us wonder: if there’s a TV movie in the works about Trudeau, and there certainly should be, who should play him? Share the wisdom of a crowd and cast your vote.
Who Should Play Kevin Trudeau In The Inevitable TV Movie?
By cwalters November 28, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Buyers Of Convicted Liar Kevin Trudeau’s Weight Loss Book May Finally Be Getting Refunds
- Barbie Girl Scout, Cartoon Network App, Mini Mall Lead This Year’s List Of Worst Toys
- Why You Should Rethink Buying Gift Cards This Year
- The Important Legal Difference Between Being A Celebrity Endorser & Just A Famous Face In An Ad
- FTC Orders Sweepstakes Promoter To Pay $9.5M For Deceiving Consumers…Again