Seems like we’re not the only ones noticing that Sears customer service can be as effective as a pile of pulsating wood pulp. WCVB5 in Boston runs a segment on the retailer’s faded glory and current woes at 11 tonight. [WCVB]
By consumerist.com November 28, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Sears Holdings Lost $1.7 Billion In 2014, Considers This An Improvement
- If Kmart And Sears Stores Close Without A National Press Release, Does Anyone Notice?
- No, Sears Does Not Owe You A $700 Play House For $12
- Man Takes $900 Worth Of Drills From Sears, Leaves Making Chicken Noises
- Sears Leadership Still Convinced That Rewards Program Will Save The Company