Seems like we’re not the only ones noticing that Sears customer service can be as effective as a pile of pulsating wood pulp. WCVB5 in Boston runs a segment on the retailer’s faded glory and current woes at 11 tonight. [WCVB]
By consumerist.com November 28, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Sears Holdings Lost $1.7 Billion In 2014, Considers This An Improvement
- Sears Promises 5-Minute Returns And Exchanges Without Leaving Your Car
- Is Comcast’s New Appointment Tracker A Time Saver Or An Unrealistic Concept?
- Is In-Store Pickup Any Faster Than Just Shopping At The Store?
- Eddie Lampert Blogs Mini-Manifesto About Why Sears Has Shed 200 Stores