“Cyber Monday” spending rose 21% from last year. 61% of those purchases were made using computers at the office. [NYT]
More From Consumerist
- Retailers Took More Than 3 Minutes To Answer Customer Service Calls On Cyber Monday
- Federal Data Breach Reportedly Affects An Additional 21 Million People
- Office Of Personnel Management Director Steps Down Following Massive Data Breach Affecting 21M People
- Adobe Accuses Forever 21 Of Pirating Design Software
- Is In-Store Pickup Any Faster Than Just Shopping At The Store?