A customer says his complaints were met with indifference after reporting that mice had infested the bird seed at a Mass. Home Depot, leaving torn and spilling bags in their wake. Not only that, the store wasn’t clean up the dead mice. Seems the store employees don’t know which aisle contains the pest control products (or dustpans), nor do they care to. If they want to be “green” about it, they could just go over to PetSmart and get a few cats. Felines have been killing mice for us humans since the dawn of grain storage, so maybe it’s time to kick it old-school. [Wicked Local]
By consumerist.com November 28, 2007
More From Consumerist
- Home Depot Employees Replace Stolen Xmas Gifts For Family Of Regular Customer
- John Oliver: Lowe’s Robot Won’t Keep Couples From Killing Each Other At Hardware Store
- Is In-Store Pickup Any Faster Than Just Shopping At The Store?
- PetSmart Sells To Private Investment Firm For $8.7B
- Remorseful Thief Returns 3-Month Old Kitten Stolen From Pet Store With Apology Note