The folks at NPR would like you to know that they’ve added a “Green Room” to the NPR Shop. In addition to not wrecking the planet, your purchase supports NPR’s general awesomeness. The glassware made from recycled wine bottles looks pretty darn cool. [NPR]
More From Consumerist
- California Suing Wine Bottle Maker Over Claims That It Uses Glass Containing Toxic Materials
- Do We Choose Which Products We Like Based On How Easy They Are To Pick Up?
- Square Users Find Their Accounts Suddenly Deactivated, Customer Service Proves Useless
- Stolen Stradivarius Violin Returns After 35 Years
- All New Albums Will Be Released On Fridays: Did Anyone Notice?