The folks at NPR would like you to know that they’ve added a “Green Room” to the NPR Shop. In addition to not wrecking the planet, your purchase supports NPR’s general awesomeness. The glassware made from recycled wine bottles looks pretty darn cool. [NPR]
More From Consumerist
- Do We Choose Which Products We Like Based On How Easy They Are To Pick Up?
- California Suing Wine Bottle Maker Over Claims That It Uses Glass Containing Toxic Materials
- Homer Laughlin Still Makes Your Grandmother’s Fiestaware In West Virginia
- There’s Some Weird Stuff In Your Homeowner’s Insurance Policy
- Stolen Stradivarius Violin Returns After 35 Years