The Fed infuses money supply to banks with $8 billion. Come on boys, we know you can avoid a recession, put your nose to the grindstone and win one for the Gipper! [NYT]
More From Consumerist
- Pot-Centric Colorado Credit Union Sues Federal Reserve Bank For Denying Account
- Banks Run Free Classes For Rich Kids On How To Be Super-Rich
- How Much Is A Company That Knows All About Your Financial Behavior Worth? Turns Out A Lot.
- Why Are So Many Recent Car Loan Borrowers Missing Payments?
- Card Skimmers Still Found On Bank Lobby Card Readers