The Fed infuses money supply to banks with $8 billion. Come on boys, we know you can avoid a recession, put your nose to the grindstone and win one for the Gipper! [NYT]
More From Consumerist
- Report: Online Checking Accounts & Credit Unions Beat Traditional Banking
- Charging Fewer Fees Doesn’t Mean Banks Aren’t Making Billions Of Dollars From Customers
- Pot-Centric Colorado Credit Union Sues Federal Reserve Bank For Denying Account
- Banks Run Free Classes For Rich Kids On How To Be Super-Rich
- How Much Is A Company That Knows All About Your Financial Behavior Worth? Turns Out A Lot.